Hanford ADR is an Alternative Dispute Resolution practice based in New York City with expertise in every facet of dispute resolution including ADR counseling, arbitration, mediation, and negotiation, providing services at all stages of the dispute resolution process.
Hanford ADR is equipped to provide our clients with:
Areas of ADR expertise:
With our experience across multiple areas of business and legal practice, Hanford ADR is specially situated to provide ADR expertise for our clients. At Hanford ADR, we focus on effectively addressing the concerns of all parties involved and synthesize an optimal strategy outside of litigation, recommending appropriate alternatives. Depending on the specifics of your matter, Hanford ADR is equipped to provide you with an arbitrator, mediator, or negotiator, and is also available to deliver ADR counseling to determine your needs.
Maria V. Hanford, FCIArb. is especially known for her interpersonal skills as well as her ability to identify the significant elements of a case. Hanford utilizes her extensive ADR training—including negotiation training at Harvard Law School—along with her decades of experience, at every stage of the dispute resolution process.
For more information about Hanford's experience and credentials, view her complete professional bio at hanfordlawgroup.com.
Professional Associations of Our Principal
- Active Panel Member: National Roster of Mediators and National Roster of Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association
- Active Panel Member: Commercial Neutral and Employment Neutral, SSAM Alternative Dispute Resolution
- New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC), Member
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Fellow
- Association of Small Claims Arbitrators Civil Court of the City of New York, Association Member
- New York State Bar Association: Dispute Resolution Section, Vice Chair Arbitration Committee, Vice Chair Mediation Committee, Member International Law Section, Member Health Law Section, Member Labor and Employment Law Section
- Eastern District Mediation Advocacy Program for Employment Discrimination, Participant
- New York City Bar Association: Arbitration Section, Affiliate Member
- Arbitral Women, Member
Contact Hanford ADR for more information on retaining our ADR services.
The information on HanfordADR.com is written for general informational purposes only. The material on this website is not shown to substitute for the advice of a legal attorney; therefore, if you require legal advice, please contact an attorney that is licensed within your jurisdiction.